Error Code 30102-4 usually occurs if a second installation of Office was started before the first installation was finished or if you restarted your computer before the current Office installation was finished.
How to Fix Install Error Code 30102-4 :
Please follow the steps mentioned below to fix Error 30102-4 :
Before you try the steps below, close the error message, restart your computer and try installing Office again. You should also check your updates to make sure all critical updates are installed on your computer.
Solutions for Error Code 30102-4 :
If you need any further assistance in following the instructions please Initiate the Chat with our technical expert.
Windows 7 :
- Click Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Click the Office program you want to repair, and then click Change.
- Do one of the following :
- In Office 2010, click Repair > Continue.
- In Office 2013, click Quick Repair.
Windows 8 :
1. Press the Windows logo key + X to see a list of commands and options.
2. Click Programs and Features.
3. Click the Office program you want to Remove.
4. Do one of the following:
> In Office 2010, click Remove > Continue.
> In Office 2013, click Uninstall.
You might need to restart your computer after uninstall is complete.
Please note the following points before you start re-installation of Office 2013 / 365 :
- Temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall
- Try updating your router firmware
- Use Disk Clean up to delete temporary files and temporary internet files
- Reset Internet Explorer settings
- Start Internet Explorer without add-ons
- Turn off hardware acceleration
- Reset the Task Scheduler
- Try a hardwired connection
>> Now try to Install Office program and check if the issue ( Error code 30102-4 ) persists <<
Step 1 :
Go to office.com/setup and enter your product key.
Step 2 :
Enter log in credentials to verify the product key which you have entered above
Step 3 :
Select the language and click on Install
Step 4 :
Getting installed now
Step 5 :
Step 6 :
Office was successfully installed on this computer.
Now try to open any of office document or new word file and check the result.
Finally, if the issue ( Error Code 30102-4 ) persists after re-installing the Office 2013/ 365 ,
There might be an issue with system registry settings or configuration files.
In Conclusion, it is strongly recommended to have check on your computer by the technical support engineer,
Click on the Image below to Initiate the chat with our Technical Expert: