Error Code 30088-27 Description :Error 30088-27 might occur due to the second installation of Office program. If we didn’t un-installed Office program completely from the registry keys.
Solutions for Error Code 30088-27 :If you see Error Code 30088-27, close the error message. restart your computer and then try installing Office again. If you need any further assistance please Initiate the chat with our technical experts. Please follow the steps mentioned below to fix the issue:
Windows 7 :
- Close the error message.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Programs and Features.
- In the list of installed programs, search for the latest version of Office, click it, and click Change.
- Click On line Repair, and then click Repair.
Windows 8 :
- Press the Windows logo key + X to see a list of commands and options.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Click the Office program you want to Remove.
- Do one of the following : > After that, in Office 2016, click Remove > Continue. > In Office 2019, click Uninstall.
Please note the following points before you start installation of new office :
- Temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall.
- Try updating your router firmware.
- Use Disk Clean up to delete temporary files and temporary internet files.
- Reset Internet Explorer settings.
- Stop the print spoiler.
- Start Internet Explorer without add-ons.
- Run system file checker: sfc /scannow.
- Turn off hardware acceleration.
- Reset the Task Scheduler.
- Try a hardwired connection.
- Create a new Windows Admin profile.